Wednesday, September 26, 2012

TRUE SOUL WINNING--CHARLES SPURGEON



                                            
"We do not regard it to be soul-winning to steal members out of churches already established, and train them to utter our peculiar Shibboleth: we aim rather at bringing souls to Christ than at making converts to our synagogue. There are sheep-stealers abroad, concerning whom I will say nothing except that they are not "brethren", or, at least, they do not act in a brotherly fashion. To their own Master they must stand or fall. We count it utter meanness to build up our own house with the ruins of our neighbor’s mansions; we infinitely prefer to quarry for ourselves."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I greatly appreciate all the info I've read here. I will spread the word about your blog to other people. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

I am not sure where you are getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic info I was looking for this information for my mission.

charles said...

To anon. Oct 13th. Thank you. Feel free to share. Look at all our posts if youi like. God bless you!

charles said...

To anon Oct 19th. thanks. we get our info from various sources. What we endeavor to do is exalt Christ always . Please check out all our blogs. Enjoy! God bless you!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to visit and allow you to know how , very much I loved discovering your web site today. I'd personally consider it a great honor to operate at my workplace and be able to use the tips discussed on your site and also engage in visitors' responses like this. Should a position regarding guest writer become available at your end, please let me know.

charles said...

Thanks for dropping by anon. Oct 24th. Please visit all our entries, as we try to declare Christ everywhere. No guests needed as of now, but check back again.

Anonymous said...

Its like you learn my thoughts! You seem to understand so much approximately this, such as you wrote the ebook in it or something. I think that you just can do with a few % to force the message home a little bit, however other than that, this is wonderful blog. An excellent read. I will definitely be back.

charles said...

Anon.Oct26th. Thanks for your visit and your kind words. Please do come back. We have a lot of stuff to read and evaluate. The main purpose of our blogs is to exalt Jesus Christ. May He speak to you is my prayer. Amen!