Sunday, February 17, 2008

BLESSINGS FROM THE SKY


In the drought stricken South, many , including me, have been praying for rain. In the last couple of months God has graciously answered and given us quite a bit more rain. We are still way behind, but we are catching up. In my county of Coweta the reservoirs are almost full now. This very day we received about 1 and 1/2 inches of rain, very hard rain and some storms, but we receive it gladly. In January we received something we rarely get here --snow! Look at this! I know it's not much for you yankees out there, but for us it was a nice surprise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss the south! Glad Y'all got some rain finally....Anyway, Nice pictures!

charles said...

Thanks for your comments! We praise God for all the rain we have been
getting. An answer to prayer indeed! I am sorry I took so long to reply. I have several email boxes to check daily, and just overlooked this response Sorry! Please continue to pray for us. Thanks, Charles